Friday, February 18, 2011

Our Baby G...

The beautiful Georgia Davis has become an integral part of the gran's loose change family throughout the last year. We loan her body for product shots, her mind for constant inspiration, her heart for strength and her skills for everything from naming the products, buying for the site to selling at the Little Big Markets. Not only is she a massive babe, she has a heart of gold and despite her reminding me continuously that she is a whole seven years younger than me, we love her to pieces.





What's your full name?
Georgia Maree Davis

What nicknames do you have?
George, Porge, Geo, Georgie Pie, etc

What three things can't you live without?
Friends, family, food.

What do you most like about being involved with gran's loose change?
Watching this incredible business grow and flourish, like a flower, it's amazing and beautiful to see. As well as the delish dinners Kel can whip up after a photo shoot! 

Has there ever been a piece you've modelled that you thought 'holy shitballs, that piece rocks my world and I have to have it'?
That mesh maxi dress! Ohh wow how I loved it (I just checked the sight and it has SOLD!! No suprises there).


Where is your happy place?
My happy place can be anywhere, as long as i'm happy(obviously) with not a worry in the world, there's nothing better then being surrounded by friends and family, or curled up on my bed reading a good book on a Sunday afternoon. Good food, good wine, good company is my ultimate combo.

Who / What inspires you?
gran's loose change Director, Kelly, the 60's era; so much love and peace and music. The whole world inspires me.

Where do you want to be in five years?
Travelling the world please and thank you.

Words of wisdom for glc customers?
Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do. - Bob Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...