Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Winter wishlist...

  • Although we sell and scout for vintage finds, I am also partial to the extraordinary talents of Anjali Stewart and Rachel Easting, the masterminds behind twentyseven names (www.twentysevennames.co.nz).

I want the Black Bird and Osaka dresses (pic below). Check out the lookbook at Front Row Diary http://www.fashionz.co.nz/ptgallery/twenty-seven-names-winter-2010-look-book.html
  • Jodhpur or Riding-Style Booties.
I want flat and tan. But I can't find them. A pair ALMOST perfect sold on Trade Me for $77 today (P.S none of the boots on gran's loose change are that expensive!! P.P.S This kind of thing, but nothing like them really...)
  • Biker boots.
Bad ass. Black. Mostly flat, ankle with buckles. Fairy godmother? Please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...