Wednesday, May 19, 2010

She taught me everything I know...

The heart and inspiration for gran's loose change is partially my ever-stylish grandmother, Patricia Kelly. She has long been a 'fashionista'. Has lived in London, travelled the world and has impeccable taste. She, and my grandfather, have stacks of Burberry, Jacques Vert, Bally, Chanel and other high end brands lining their wardrobes, (well, what I haven't raided already..) Her antique jewellery is to die for. I have long since 'bagsed' her emerald ring.

Gran is a fan of matching. She is also a fan of keeping things in order, in excellent condition and looking after things. I discovered this more so than ever when I found care instructions in a vintage clutch she gifted me. One of her favourite purchases was a Jacques Vert suit. It came with a jacket, a skirt, dress pants, a belt, heels and a clutch. Oh and a silk shirt. She doesn't fit it anymore, it is worth a mint and would probably work in modern day society a bit better if it wasn't worn together - just don't tell her that! Seeing as this is 'gran's loose change' you can get yourself a piece of Gran's wardrobe right here!

Price is on application, get the emails coming FAST to hello@gransloosechange.co.nz if you want a piece of Jacques Vert paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...