Friday, August 6, 2010

B is for Bangin'.

And by bangin' I mean boys... I often post Friday inspiration posts that consist of celebs or fashionistas with a little bit of somethin' somethin'. I always have trouble finding boys. Justin Bobby tops my list for grungy cool street style but I can't think of any other boys off the top of my head.

Girls, now girls I could rattle off for days: Jessica Hart, Erin Wasson, Whitney Port, Kate Bosworth - they all have killer style...


But help me out here, which boys are bangin' with good style?

6 comments:

  1. That Cam Neate guy that is always pulling at Major Toms is pretty bangin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russel Brand... grungy cool street style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dane rumble.. bangin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha did Cam right that one about himself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Norman and his grey on grey sweats..?

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think!...