Thursday, August 26, 2010

When is just right too much?

I love nothing more than an eclectic mixed grunge style, Mary Kate Olsen is a queen at throwing things together and has been quoted as saying she doesn't use a stylist. Guess what MK Olsen?! Me neither! MK Olsen rocks a check shirt better than most celebs and makes 'designer hobo' fashion easy to take inspiration from. Check out some of my 'yes' MK looks.



I do however think there is such a thing as TOO much vintage and suddenly grunge becomes gross. MK is also a queen at getting it oh so wrong! Check out my take on it over here at FashioNZ and while we're talking about this particular blog post, it got me selected as a finalist in the Front Row Diary fashion week blogging comp and I need your votes! Click here, scroll to the bottom of the page and click vote. Easy as that! And please do it every day until September 3rd. Aww glc followers, I heart you. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...