Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lookie lookie what I have here...

Winter, to me, is all about layering. I am consistently in tights or skinny jeans, oversized tees and singlets with jumpers, denims or leathers thrown on top. It's not overly creative but it's quick, it's easy and it works.

However, after scouring through thrift stores, sifting through old photographs of my gran, checking out the latest looks by sass & bide and pouring over snaps on The Sartorialist I'm thinking I might step outside of my comfort zone. Maxi dresses and skirts, here I come.





Our 'Carry me like a feather' pleated maxi skirt sold within the first week we launched, so we are on the lookout for more, for sure. Keep an eye out for new products coming soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...