Wednesday, September 1, 2010

To you...

Today I feel liberated. I am moving a step towards building and growing and developing gran's loose change into something bigger and better and more sustainable.

For those of you who don't know, I work full time - in a busy, vibrant and creative integrated agency in Mount Maunganui. I have been doing gran's loose change on the side, after hours, in weekends and in my sleep for the past four months. But as of this week, Fridays will be 'gran's loose change' allllll day. That means I can blog more, shop more, write more, photograph more, grow more... are you excited? I am!


So followers, keep an eye out. gran's loose change is about to get better (even though it's like, totally the best already!) Get ready.

Love, me x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...