Monday, November 8, 2010

Latest lady love...

The night before The Little Big Markets I moved house - to a sweet little townhouse down Pilot Bay in the Mount. Hellllooo summer. It feels like we are constantly on holiday! I finally got to sit down and enjoy the new pad after all the weekend's madness late Sunday arvo and during my usual hour of trawling my fave blogs, my flatmate introduced me to the beauty that is Clemence Poesy. (Thanks Julia!) Best known for her role in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, I think French actress Poesy has gone unnoticed for far too long. Check her out, what do you think? Do you love her? Tell me, I won't mind. Promise I won't be offended if you say you don't.




(I might just erase you from the Christmas card list!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...