Sunday, November 7, 2010

Success!

The launch of the Little Big Markets happened this past Saturday and so I apologise to all of you out of town (meaning not living in the Mount) fans for the tardiness of new product uploads. However, now that the first day is over, I have a plan of attack and can now manage both the markets and the store a lot more concisely. Thank you for your patience!

A lot of hard work went into the prep - not just for the gran's loose change stall, but into the entire planning of the market day - and we were rapt with the results. Because I moved house the day/night before I was therefore lagging a bit in organisation for the gran's loose change stall, but we did ok. Look out next time though, we are going to create stall envy!

The day was beautiful, the sun was shining, people were excited, people were EVERYWHERE!

We met new friends and had current friends stop by all day, even our favourite little family, the Mathiesons.

And the drummer from the Dan Libres.


And the singer slash guitarist from the Port Royals.


The markets were consistently busy from 9am til about lunchtime, with pack down starting about quarter to 2. Feedback from other stallholders was positive and Rachelle, from Idiom Boutique and I were proud to have brought such a successful day to the mount, and the Bay. The next one will be bigger and better! Bring on November 20th!

The gran's loose change success couldn't have happened without the support and help from a handful of wonderful people, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you. A huge thank you to JM for being on the answering end of my freak outs, demands and tantrums, and still helping me out for the entire day... I can't thank you enough.


Hope to see you all at the next Little Big Markets, and remember, if you'd like a stall, email me at hello@gransloosechange.co.nz for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...