Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Time stands still...

Dear life,

It would be great if time could just stand still for one single day and let me catch up on all the little bits and pieces that are overwhelmingly rearing their heads at me and begging for attention.

gran's loose change has moved. Into a much smaller, more compact little place with less than half of the storage space. That means photos are no longer in the white studio we used to have, clothes and product is scattered in places it shouldn't be scattered and things are taking a little longer than usual. (But we are getting there!)

Anyway, I just thought I would send you a little shout out and ask if you would be ever so kind as to stand still tomorrow about 9am, let me work aaaalllll day and then resume as normal with no one else none the wiser. Please and thank you..?

No? Ok. It was at least worth a try.

Have a good day,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...