Friday, March 11, 2011

Welcome winter...oh how I've missed you...

So, we're down to our last two market days at The Little Big Markets and that means we're CLEARING OUT most of our summer stock as well as sneaking a few winter bits and pieces in there too.

And this in turn means, more space for NEW WINTER STOCK (we're starting to shoot winter next week)!! I know, I know, that means summer is over. Goodbye to singlets and cut off shorts, jandals, after work swims, sunbathing and ciders on the deck. As much as I love summer for all of these reasons and more, I LOVE winter dressing. Jeans, boots, fur, layered cardies, shirts, tights and socks...I can't wait! Here's some inspiration to get you in the winter mood...




Images from They All Hate Us and Style Scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...