Monday, January 10, 2011

A picture says a thousand words...

In amongst this chaos, I found the most amazing sheer white shirt. Thank you Te Kuiti!

A gorgeous little antique shop in Moturoa - too many china tea sets that I wanted!

The infamous Stent Road on our day of arrival.

Beautiful Fitzroy Beach - Josh took a few snaps while I was getting my hair done for the wedding..!

The beautiful, magical venue, Lake Mangamahoe.

It's the little things..

The first kiss! Congratulations Mr and Mrs Betteridge!

The best man (and my long time friend) Somers, me and JM. I couldn't wipe that cheesy racoon grin off my face ALL day!!

Thank you Sophie Burrowes!!

My first dance with my beautiful new sister.

It was such an amazing day, the wedding was beautiful, the venue was perfect, the speeches were hilarious and we all had a blast! Thank you Nick and Sarah, I love you and congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!...